Have you felt the calling to take your Reiki practice to the next level? Allow me to be your guide through the next step – The Advanced Reiki Course & Usui Reiki Master journey.
Over the past seven-years I have been teaching Reiki in accordance with my Usui lineage, I felt the call to create a bridge between Reiki Level II & Reiki Level III Master. The Advanced Reiki course has been designed to assist Reiki practitioners in preparation for the Master journey. It offers healers an opportunity to expand their wisdom and psychic gifts further, even if they do not wish to become a Reiki Master.
Advanced Reiki is a unique course I have personally birthed from my wisdom and learnings. The original content cannot be found in any other course.
Advanced Reiki – Spiritual Development
This course runs once a year.
January 2023 date coming soon
Two days 9 am to 3 pm
Pre-requisites – Reiki Level I & II. (These can be taken with any certified Usui Reiki Master.) A keen interest and an open mind to learn, be curious, dig deep and a thirst for self-discovery. Practitioners need to have been using Reiki consistently for at least one year, either in private practice or self-healing.
This two-day course assists you to raise your vibration to become a greater vessel of light and hold space. Advanced Reiki is designed for those wishing to live the Reiki lifestyle in a more mindful, compassionate and loving way but may not wish to teach Reiki to others.
The Advanced Reiki Course Outline:
- Daily practices to raise your vibration
- Mastering the connection with your guides – channelling, automatic writing, Soul Talk and transfiguration
- The art of taking action
- Developing your psychic reading techniques
- Shadow work
- Fifth Dimension Expanded Chakras
- Daily care and health for the lightworker’s physical body
- The teaching of the highest responsibility as a healer and leader
- And much more!
It is recommended you have a daily meditation and self-reflection practice before taking this course to be able to get the most of it. I will share with you teachings on mindfulness, meditation, shadow work, light work and much more.
*Health Disclaimer – Some of the content in this course could possibly be triggering. If you are going through big life changes, suffering from deep-seated trauma, have serious physical or mental health issues, please consult your medical practitioner before enrolling. The course can take you into your shadow side where we bury things we do not wish to address. Please, feel stable within yourself to face what might come up. Energy healing does not replace professional Western medical care, it supports it. If you are going through big things right now, take time to nourish, heal and work with your health care provider. The last thing I wish for you is to feel worse instead of better from this course.
Reiki Master Course
Course intake is FULL for 2022.
Usui Reiki Level III MASTER & TEACHER
Two consecutive days
9 am to 3 pm on both days
Pre-requisites – Usui Reiki Level I, II & Advanced Reiki.
Is this you?
- You have heard and felt a deep calling to teach the world about Reiki and healing.
- Reiki is your passion and you are committed to sharing the joy and love of healing to others.
- You have been consistently living Reiki as a lifestyle for at least 18-months to two years. When asked you can fluently explain how Reiki has assisted you in your life to heal.
- The Reiki Level II symbols are part of your regular practice. You know them off by heart without guidance. You will be asked to show and explain the meaning and use of each symbol on the course.
- You have been running your own Reiki practice working with clients regularly in-person and distance consistently for at least a year or more after completing Reiki Level II.
- You are willing to show up and commit to your personal healing journey along the way.
- You must be able to take guidance and follow direct instructions.
- You can commit to sitting in to observe and assisting me when I teach Reiki Level I and Level II courses.
- Be open and willing to expand.
Reiki Level III Master is for those wishing to take the step forward to share Reiki with others for the greater good. It is an honour and a privilege to teach Reiki and pass on the Reiki wisdom. The Reiki Master journey requires a deep commitment to Self and to service for the world.
Please note, it is not a path for those looking for a fancy ‘job-title’ or a piece of paper for external validation. For example, “I need to be a Reiki Master for people so people know I’m the real deal.” Trust you will attract those you can assist regardless of your ‘qualifications.’ Practice, experience, authenticity and love for what you will radiate from you more than a wall of certificates.
Usui Reiki Master Outline:
- Learn the Usui Reiki Attunements for Reiki I, II & III, to pass onto your students
- Learn how to teach Usui Reiki I & II courses. We will go through everything you need to know to host and teach your own courses with a unique personal touch.
- Receive my course outlines and manuals for Reiki I, II & III in soft copies so you can create your own.
- Setting up your space, choosing meditations, creating an altar and holding space.
- Learn how to deal with some common issues that might come up – emotional shifts, staying on time, questions and queries.
- Receive suggestions for the ‘back-end preparation’ – creating registration/aftercare forms, booking procedures/cancellation policies, setting your exchange price, certificates, marketing/promotion and MUCH more.
- Self-care for Reiki Masters.
In this two-day course, I will share with you all that I know about teaching Reiki. You will leave feeling confident to teach the Reiki I & II course to others to the best of your ability. It is suggested you assist me when I teach Reiki Level I and II courses. That way you can see first hand how I teach and tailor the courses to individual needs. You donate your time in exchange for this invaluable experience.
Ongoing support is offered to all Reiki Masters. When you are ready to teach Reiki III Master yourself, more training, at no extra charge will be available. It is suggested to teach Reiki I & II for at least two years before offering Reiki Level III. This way you will be confident to take students to the next level.
Please contact me on the form at the end of this page if you are interested in taking Advanced Reiki and Reiki Level III.
Terms & Conditions:
The Advanced Reiki course needs a minimum of two students for the course to run. For Reiki Level III courses can run with one student. Please note, courses will be postponed & a new date arranged if the minimum number is not met.
A $100 deposit holds your place upon registration. All deposits are non-refundable but they can transfer to another course date.
To cancel or change the date of a course, seven days notice written notice via email is required. Failure to do so may result in you being charged the full price of the course.
All remaining course fees must be paid seven days before the course commencement. Full terms and conditions with the course registration.
I regret I can not offer training courses at other locations.
Many thanks for your understanding.